Business Development Manager
An Automotive Asian Volume Brand company in Iraq is looking for talented and qualified candidates with the following details:
Works to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The manager will define long-term automotive organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, help manage existing clients and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Business Development Manager will be working with the Sales Management team, Marketing Communications staff, and other managers to develop sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the marketing team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution
- Present new solutions and enhance existing relationships
- Work with Sales Management group and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- A bachelor’s degree in related field and more than 7 years of business development experience in automotive industry or high technology company.
- Technology Oriented, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals
- Excellent communication skills