Sales Manager/Commercial Vehicles
An Automotive Asian Volume Brand company in Iraq is looking for talented and qualified candidates with the following details:
Responsible for leading the sales department. The Sales Manager is responsible for operations, sales performance results, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the new-vehicle sales department. The Sales Manager / Branch Manager formulates the product strategy with the principal for a successful bran launch and business growth, closely leasing with Marketing.
- Responsible for improving sales and operations.
- Responsible for department hiring & discipline decisions.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
- Trains and supervises sales team.
- Develops promotions to motivate sales team.
- Sets schedules for sales team.
- Oversees department inventory.
- Interacts with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for sale price & trade-in vehicle appraisals decisions.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to policies.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws & regulations.
- Ensures proper reporting of sales to manufacturer(s).
- Has working knowledge of factory(s) incentive programs.
- Attends required manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Excellent sales skills, prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of automotive sales industry.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel
Verbal and Writing Ability:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
- English, Arabic and Kurdish are preferred
Certificates and Licenses:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Project Management - Sets goals and objectives, develops project plans; Manages project team activities, develops workable implementation plans; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Customer Service - Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively, Documents work.
- Team Work - Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Delegation - Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities, takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
- Leadership - Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates, Adaptive to change and leads change movements.
- Ethics - Works ethically and with integrity; Upholds organizational values, Maintains technical compliance.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan (Shows up, shows up on time, Shows up with their game face on).
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.